Monday, January 14, 2008

Sundance Saloon


So when I was back in CA for the Holidays, I went with my brother, Ryan, to the Sundance Saloon in San Francisco which is a gay bar. I had so much fun!!! I learned how to two step, shadow dance and even learned a few line dances. Everyone was so nice. It was the best atmosphere that I could have asked for. No one cared if you were gay or straight or single or taken. Everyone was there to just dance and have a great time. I danced all night with so many wonderful people. I think that it was one of the highlights of my trip. I would definitely love to go back. I had a blast!
If this sounds like fun and you want more info, go to http://sundancesaloon.org/

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I dance like a one-legged duck. Caleb and I went once to a BYU country dance and by the end I swore off dancing altogether. Maybe in another life.

Dena said...

Oh my gosh- I miss you! Only you would go to a gay bar to learn to 2-step! My California roomie! Love ya girl!