Saturday, December 6, 2008

Family Pictures







This year I decided that I wasn't going to send out Christmas cards and a family letter for a couple of reasons. 1)No one ever recycles them instead they get thrown in the trash. 2) I leave for California in a couple of days and it was just one too many things on my list to finish before I left. 3) They get to be expensive after you buy the cards, paper, ink and not to mention the price of stamps.

Although the cards are going out, we still decided to take family pictures to keep with tradition. I have posted the 6 pictures that were taken and luckily there are a couple of decent ones. I would have liked to take a ton more so I would have more to choose from but after the 6th picture was taken a flock of ducks flew overhead and one pooped on Isaac's hair! Can you believe it? Dark green poop in his swirly. You can't even cover that up. Needless to say, we all had a laugh and I am sure that we will never forget this year of pictures being taken for our family photo.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you take a picture (for memories) after the bird pooped in his hair? I totally would have gotten a shot of it. lol. Great story.

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

They look so good. THat sucks about the bird poop you should post a pic of that if you got one.

Phil and Jenna said...

Awww very cute pictures!

Debbie said...

hahahahahahahaha! that makes me laugh! I miss u Vanessa!!! when doooo u think #2 will come? =) I wish I could be there with u!!! we will be in the same state CALIFORNIA BABY at the same time... but sadly on opposite sides!

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

The Wuehler Family pics look great! Isaac needs to give Sydney some lessons in smiling for the camera. Vanes...you are looking more beautiful than ever! Miss you, have fun in Cali. em*

Stephanie said...

Those darn birds! Luckily, you got some nice pictures first:).