Friday, March 13, 2009

We're Having A ...

Today Jim and I went to to the doctors for my ultrasound. I was very excited since originally it was supposed to be in two more weeks, but I had to re-schedule for next week because my doctor was going to be out of town. Then, Isaac and I are taking an unplanned trip to CA leaving tomorrow so they bumped up my appointment to today. After viewing the ultrasound, I was happy to find out that my due date was bumped up from the 28Th of July to the 26Th. WHOOT! WHOOT! OK, so now I guess I will tell you what we are having. We are having a ... GIRL!!! We can't be more excited!

8 comments:

JethRobyn said...

YEA!! So cool! They can be friends too :) I'm so excited for you!

Suzanne said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! I am getting a new niece :) Isaac will love having a sister.

Romulo & Lydia said...

OOOOHHH YES! I see the bows and dresses already!

Brent said...

HOORAY!!! *and there was much rejoicing* I'm SO excited Liesel is going to have another girl cousin to play with. It's time to go shopping! Isaac's polos and sports t-shirts simply will not do for our darling girl!!! This is Danika btw- signed in as Brent.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! I love all the cute girl clothes they have in department stores. Shopping for your little girl is going to be fun.

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I was there when Emily called you. Thats so exciting congrats!!

Dena said...

A GIRL! Let me attest that she will be the ultimate girl and her hair will always be perfect (you DID practice on ME!!!) (note to self: Bring It On collectors edition for bridal shower. jk!) CONGRATULATIONS! Love you!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I never see you at church.. could it be because I'm inactive?! haha possibly. Anyway, i'm super super excited for you guys :) She's going to be so pretty