Monday, October 4, 2010

Everything but the Kitchen Sink

This post will seem like it has everything but the kitchen sink. By the way, I know that the last few posts have had so many pictures and videos in them That is due to some requests saying that I don't post enough. So I hope these past few posts are enough for you. You know who I am talking about.

My brother, Ryan, and his friends came down to Disneyland on Friday and the kids and I met them down there for the day. We had a great time riding the rides and hanging out. They stayed at the Grand Californian so we went swimming in the pools after dinner. The kids LOVED it! It was such a hot day so it was perfect by nightfall. After a nice swim, we went and watched World of Color before they retired to their beds and we drove home. It was a fun time and I can't wait until we do it again.







I am a bit sad that Isaac is starting another year of preschool. Last year I put up some of Isaac's artwork up on his wall as a border around his room. I know that I need to make room for the new pieces of art that he is creating this year but I just love some of the pieces he did. So to help me cope with taking them down, I took pictures of them so I can share them with all of you.


My sweet Elizabeth is in new waters. She has discovered climbing! She can climb onto the bookshelf, chairs, couches, desks, tables. You name it, she can do it. Along with climbing, she is getting better with communicating her wants and needs with us and has found a love for dancing and acting silly. I can't believe how much my little girl has grown!

PS Don't mind the dirty floor. I vacuum and clean twice a day but I didn't do it when the videos were shot.

No comments: