Friday, April 15, 2011

Surprise!!!!

If you look closely at Isaac's drawing of myself, he already spilled the beans. I'm Pregnant! This came as a huge surprise for Jim and I since both Isaac and Elizabeth were conceived with fertility drugs and this was wasn't, not to mention that we have talked about trying again soon for another baby but hadn't really started yet. As of right now I am 11 weeks and I am due November 3rd. I think this will be an October baby. We feel that with the timing of this pregnancy, that God definitely had his hand in the timing of this one. We are so thrilled to be expanding our family and Isaac and Elizabeth are very excited to have another sibling. Isaac is 100% sure that it will be a boy. We'll see.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Congratulations!! I am super excited for you guys! :)

Danielle said...

btw, that drawing is very impressive!

Danika said...

That is one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen! When did you start wearing pink mascara? Where can I score some? It looks gorgeous in the picture!!!

Danelle said...

Congrats! We have the exact same due date!

Katie and Joel said...

Congrats!

Rob and Kat said...

CONGRATULATIONS Vanessa! That's so exciting!! :)