Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Fun

 We have had a break in the cool weather and have had a warm spell here the last week and a half. It has been wonderful. It is absolutely beautiful ere with all of the leaves turning colors for the fall. Isaac and Elizabeth love seeing all the colors and get excited to point them out to me when I am driving. With the wonderful colors also means leaves falling. Well, Elizabeth doesn't like seeing the leaves fall from the trees. It makes her really upset despite me trying to explain to her that they will grow back in the spring. We have enjoyed playing outside everyday and I am glad that I caught a few videos and pictures of maybe our last bit of warmth before we hit the downward spiral in temperature for the winter.


Isaac said that he is swimming in the leaves.


Where's Elizabeth?



I love how Elizabeth is unsure as to what to do with the leaves

No comments: