Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Big Apple

I had a great time during my visit to New York. It was great, but very busy trip with Ryan and Robert. I had my pre-conceived notions of what NY would look like and what I would experience and it was nothing like what I thought. I imagine it is the way when people realize that Hollywood is just a slum and not all glitz and glamor that is shown on tv.

I think I did every tourist thing there is to do and then some. One thing that I wanted to do, walk the Brooklyn Bridge, was one thing that Ryan and Robert hadn't done. I'm sure doing something "new" was somewhat refreshing.


After my 28 day cleanse, I ate my way through NY not caring if I felt sick.






I think the highlight of my trip was biking through Central Park. I can see why New Yorkers love this little gem in the city. There are parts of the park that make you forget that you are in the middle of a concrete jungle with millions of people

These are the masks that we had to wear while we attended the show, "Sleep No More."

No comments: