Saturday, November 3, 2012

Isaac's Birthday Party

I was feeling lazy this year and decided to pay to have Isaac's birthday party somewhere that was not my home. We decided to have his party at Keva Sports Center. He was able to pick 3 sports to play out of a long list of choices and he chose wiffleball, field hockey and tag games. This party was AWESOME! He had a "coach" that led all the games, passed out the pizza, fruit and drinks, ran the present opening and served up the cake. They even cleaned up and the supervised on the play structure at the end until the parents came. No mess for me to clean up and plenty of expended energy for Isaac and his friends.


I was not prepared for the amount of high energy from all the boys. There was a lot yelling, running, fart noises, wrestling and potty humor. I was totally out of my element. I am sure Jim will feel the same in in a few years as Elizabeth grows older.






Even though his birthday is still a week and a half away, I am glad his party is done and over with.

No comments: