Friday, December 21, 2007

6 things you may not know about me

I've been tagged. Thanks Danielle. I am tagging the rest of the people I spy on, so have fun.

1. When I eat Oreos out of the bag, I need to make sure that there is an even number of cookies in each row when I am done eating them. One row CAN NOT have more cookies in it. It throws off the universe for me.

2. I have a real hard time cooking any sort of food even if there is only one dish in the sink.

3. Every time I go to Disney Land, I must eat a turkey leg and then text my friend Bridgette to let her know I am eating one. Don't ask me how that got started, but it did.

4. I went sky diving twice and bungee jumping once. I would do them again in a heart beat.

5. If I wasn't Mormon and was skinny, I would love to be in a Cabaret show

6. I love Ethiopian food.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Love it. :)

P.S. Let me know if you ever decide to do the cabaret show. I probably won't come. I just wanna know. :p

Danielle said...

Oh, and I'm impressed with your self control with the oreos. I can't leave any oreos in the bag.