Monday, December 3, 2007

family Photos






The anticipation of the family photo for the Christmas card has arrived. With Jim's busy schedule, it is very hard to find a time to take it. Well, yesterday we seized the opportunity. It seemed perfect because the sun was shining, snow was on the ground, I actually did my hair that day, then reality set in when I realized that we were about to take the picture outside with so many distractions and a tired one year old in our arms. The joy soon went to stress and stress soon went to "what can we do to make Isaac happy?" Well, I think we at least got one picture that is decent. There were many that were close, but didn't make the cut. It is pretty much hopeless to take a "formal" picture with a baby, but hey, at least I tried, right?

No comments: