Thursday, February 7, 2008

Swimming....but it is snowing outside




Yes, that's right. The good mother that I am takes her baby swimming when it is snowing outside. =0) Isaac and I went with our friend, Kristin, and her daughter, Addison, to the pool at the Lehi Rec Center. It was so much fun!! The kids loved it. Isaac really liked playing in the sraying fountain, climbing through the tunnel that was partially in the water and climbing up the jungle gym to slide down the water slide. Yup, he went down the water slide numerous times by himself when either Kristin or I caught him and Addison. The up side to this was that the water was ridiulousley warm; I was actually hot in some areas. We put the kids in life jackets and took them through the lazy river, but they didn't like it. They liked the area where they can walk and explore. They didn't like the water swings either. All in all, we had a great time!!! It made the kids so tired whichof course I enjoyed. I think that we found a place that we can pass this month and next month at untili the snow melts and the parks open up.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That seriously looks like so much fun. I can't wait to go. Maybe we should get as much swimming in before another freaky outbreak.