Saturday, February 23, 2008

Toys




Thanks to many gift cards from family over Christmas, Isaac has went to Toys 'R us and picked out a few more toys to add to his ever expanding collection. Isaac loves playing with balls and the basketball hoop atthe gyms daycare, so he was really excited to have his very own BB hoop in his parents living room. I laugh when I see him try to throw the balls into the hoop since it is still a little bit high. Also, since Isaac is our little sous chef, we thought it would be benificial for him to have his own kitchen and cook when Mommy and/or Daddy are cooking. We were right!!! He LOVES it! He also loves the play phone that comes with it. He walks around the house talking on that phone for ever. I often wonder who he thinks he is talking to. Nonetheless, it is really enjoyable to watch him do it....at least I think so.



4 comments:

Danielle said...

How fun! I'd love to get a kitchen for the kids but our house is already overflowing with toys. I can't wait to have a giant playroom someday. Someday.

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

How fun!!! I can't believe how big he is. Wouldn't it be great to be a kid again.

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

looks like he has the kitchen and phone talking down. Must watch his momma! love watching Isaac.

Debbie said...

Isaac is sooooo CUTE!!! I dont think I have ever heard him talk so much!!!