Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tumbling Tots





I enrolled Isaac in Tumbling Tots at the Center in Provo. It worked out really well that it is only Isaac and his friend Addison in the class together. They both have such a great time following each other's lead and getting to run around and get all their energy out. Isaac LOVES jumping on the trampoline and hanging on the bar. they work on somersaults (front and back) back bends, flips, flips on the bar, walking on a beam and more. Both Addison and Isaac think it is the greatest thing ever! The last two pictures are updated photos of me pregnant. I am almost 31 weeks.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

What a fun class! I wish I could do something like that. It's too overwhelming to think about with 2 toddlers and a nursling though. And YOU look great! I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left. It's gone fast-- for me at least!

Debbie said...

awwww! isaac is so cute! and your one sexy lady!!!! When do you guys go to cali??? ill be there in june!