Friday, May 15, 2009

We're Moving!



Well, we are moving. Jim was accepted to Pepperdine University for graduate school and I am so proud of him! I am sad to think of all the wonderful friends that we will be leaving behind in Utah, but it is exciting for our family to start a new chapter in our life. It is also nice that we will be living closer to family and by closer I mean a 5/6 hour drive versus a 12 hour drive. Pepperdine is located in beautiful, but VERY EXPENSIVE, Malibu, California so I welcome the beach with open arms while I choke down the cost of living. We will be up for visitors. Our door is always open. So come and visit. We'll love to have you!

8 comments:

JethRobyn said...

This is happy news, but makes me very sad that you are moving!! When are you guys leaving? We will miss you.

SK&SK said...

awesome...when do you move

Romulo & Lydia said...

sorry that was me..my sister-in-law was logged in!

Lyndzi said...

How fun! Just stay out of the fires okay. My cousin and her husband are at Pepperdine and they love it.

Unknown said...

Malibu! Wow! I"m so glad you don't have to move to the LA ghetto's! Will you be moving before the baby comes?

The Wuehler Wireless said...

NO, we will be moving sometime at he beginning of August. the date still hasn't been set. Either way, I will be traveling with a baby that is only a week or two old. Not looking forward to that.

Danika said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad Jim got in to a place he was excited about and that you're closer to the warm weather, beaches and family you wanted. It's a win win for everyone!!!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Congrats to Jim that is very exciting enjoy the beach for me.