Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Zoo



Yesterday I planned on taking the kids to the zoo in Madison since it is free. We invited our friend Jenna (aka Rab, That is what Elizabeth calls her) to join us. I got out if the shower and told the kids we were leaving in 15 minutes so they had to finish getting ready. When I walked into the kitchen the above pictures in what I found. Needless to say, we didn't make it out of the house in 15 minutes.
We had a great time at the zoo once we made it there. The kids enjoying see the animals, riding the merry go round and eating lunch. Isaac enjoyed feeding the goats but Elizabeth was a bit scared. She kept thinking they would eat her fingers because she would feel them lick the food off of them. She wasn't sold on the idea of feeding them. The weather was great since it was warm but overcast. It was the perfect day to go to the zoo.

1 comment:

Romulo & Lydia said...

oh my heavens i would have had a heart attack! i'm glad your blogging again :)