Friday, July 20, 2012

Week 3: More Adventures


After riding bikes for a bit the all familiar sound of the ice cream truck had perked the kids ears. Of course I am sure that you know what the appropriate action next would be: buy some ice cream! My Dad treated the kids to some ice cream and they enjoyed it in the front yard.



Every visit home he go to Golfland and this visit was not any different. The kids love to play golf and the video games. I am sure in a couple of years we will start keeping score but for now it is just fun to watch then hit hit the ball and then pick it up to put it in the hole





I called my cousin Emily and asked her is she was up for an adventure with the kids and me. She was up for it so we took the kids to the Jelly Belly Factory and the Railway Museum.
 The kids enjoyed seeing how the jelly beans are made and tasting them at each phase. Isaac enjoyed the sample bar where he was thrilled to try the "baby wipe" flavor. Gross! He liked it.

The Railway Museum was interesting too. Besides riding on a hundred plus year old railway car and seeing a bunch of others, I was fortunate enough to step on a snake with just my flip flops on. I was so creeped out! Isaac of course had a million and one questions about the rail cars but after a full day, we were ready to go home.







No comments: