Friday, September 7, 2012

Extra-Curricular

i

 Today was the day we really started all of the extra-curricular activities for the kids; gymnastics for Elizabeth and soccer for Isaac. Elizabeth LOVES her gymnastics class. She has no problem leaving William and me behind. I can't wait to see what she does at the end of January when her classes end considering today she had no fear.



Can I do gymnastic with you, Elizabeth?

 Isaac had his first soccer game today and he, along with all of the other under six kids, did a great job at swarming the ball, playing out of bounds and tripping and head bunting each other. Isaac scored 2 goals, got a scratched up arm and a bloody lip. He has potential and I am excited for him to work on his skills.



Yup, Mom won't let me on the field but she says I can hold this ball.



What a joke, Dad. When can I play soccer instead of being held?

No comments: