Saturday, September 12, 2009

Celebrity Sightings



Since moving to Malibu, I thought it would be fun to keep tabs of the celebrities that I see. Don't get me wrong, I am not some obsessed, crazy, stalker that wants to know their every move, but if I am out and about and I see someone famous, I think it is kinda fun.

I saw Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser when I was in Hollywood. He was walking down the street. Coincidentally, the Biggest Loser Ranch is just right up the canyon, a few miles away, from our place. Where I go grocery shopping in Calabasas is where the contestants buy their groceries and eat they eat at the Subway across from the grocery store.

I saw Pamela Anderson while I was waiting in line at Starbucks in Malibu. I was right behind her. She smiled at me and said hi as she walked by. Rumor has it that she walks her dogs on the many hills of Pepperdine's campus and lives in the residential community bu the bottom hill tennis courts.

I saw Craig T. Nelson the first day I moved here. My family and I were eating at a cafe in Malibu when I noticed him across the way eating dinner with a friend.

I will keep up my celebrity postings. Now, if I can only see my darling Matthew McConaughey while I am at Dumes Beach. He would be my icing on the cake.

No comments: