Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dr. 90210


Today Jim and spoke in church during Sacrament meeting. Since this puts us on the stand, we are able to look out into the whole congregation for a little over an hour. As I was watching people I noticed a familiar face in the pews: Dr. Robert Rey. He is Dr. 90210, the famous Beverly Hills surgeon that has his own reality show on E! I think. How crazy is that? I think it is funny and a little surreal. I wasn't expecting to recognize anyone since we just moved in the ward a few weeks ago. I guess I can chalk that up for another "celebrity sighting." By the way, I am only keeping track of celebrity sightings for a specific friend and yes, you know who you are.

2 comments:

Lyndzi said...

My sis and her husband lived in LA while they were renovating the temple. He was in their ward. Crazy I'll have to tell her you moved there.

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Sounds like an interesting ward....I'm sure you'll have great stories to tell during your time there. How did your talks go? Did you have help with the kids? I love Elizabeths little smiles....so cute. Can't wait to hold her in Nov. love you guys...take care