Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sweet Goodness




So the main idea of this post is for the recipe below, but I thought these pictures could also be sweet goodness


These Chocolate bars are amazing. They always fill my sweet cravings and I just can't get over how yummy there are so I thought I would share. I received this recipe in Utah from my neighbor Robyn.


Chocolate Filled Oatmeal Bars

Cream: 1C brown sugar, 1C soft butter or applesauce, 1C reg sugar, 2 eggs

Add in: 2 cups oatmeal, 2 flour 1 tsp baking soda, 1tsp vanilla

Mix all together

* On a greased cookie sheet, spread 3/4 mixture

Chocolate Part: 1 cube butter, 1 can sweeten condensed milk, 1 bag chocolate chips or 3 cups... mix on stove at low temperature.

pour over cookie mix in pan

use remaining dough to plop small amounts on chocolate

Bake @ 350 for 20-25 minutes.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

those sound so yummy. I am going to have to try them. My mouth is watering just thinking about them.