Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family Photo Shoot




It is always fun to have the annual photo shoot. This year was different for us because we didn't have our token spot at BYU that we took the last 3 family photos at and plus we now have 2 kids to try to get to look into the camera. The Buehlers were so nice and took the pictures for us and out of 125+ pictures, there are only a couple that we considered to blow up. They are not shown here. Considering it was a long day at church and the kids only had about a 30 minute nap, I think it went well.



















































1 comment:

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

LOVE the pics by the beach! Isaac is such a big boy holding his lil' sis. We are doing a family photo shoot just before heading out to Cali for Christmas, so our Christmas cards will come late, unless I'm super organized this year, which I totally won't be because I never am. Do I get a famiy pic of you guys?