Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day + More















































Jim couldn't believe that my last post was about a month ago. He was giving me a hard about it. The truth of the matter is that we didn't really do anything post worthy. It was just our normal day to day life of school, cleaning, and playing. So anyways, I thought I should take the pictures off my camera since Jim's sister, Julie, is coming today to stay for almost two weeks and Jim's dad is coming next week for a week.
Jim and I can't believe how big Elizabeth is getting. She will be 7 months in a couple of days!!! We thought she just looked to "old" in her Valentine's Day dress. She is sweeter than any candy received.
Valentine's Day isn't that big in our house but I always try to do a little something. This year the kids and I made homemade Valentines for Jim they also received candy. Well, Elizabeth didn't. We also always eat fried shrimp for dinner and whatever else I choose to cook with them. This year it was a couscous pilaf and grilled asparagus. As for me, a couple days before V-day, I came home from ballet class and Isaac shouted "Happy Valentine's Day!" He was holding a HUGE heart balloon, some candy and a couple dozen roses. It was so sweet. I don't get too much from Jim and the kids so this meant a TON to me! I could have cared less that V-day was still a few days away.



Isaac is making biscuits. He LOVES to help Jim make them.

After eating at Philippe's for lunch, Isaac responded with this. Anyone from our generation will get it.


4 comments:

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

Cute kiddos! Miss you guys!

Danika said...

I love babies after a good nap. They're so happy and cuddly! Cute video of Elizabeth!!!

Romulo & Lydia said...

Elizabeth is soo adorable...miss you guys!

Debbie said...

they are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! we miss u guys!