Sunday, April 11, 2010

Almost 25 lbs



Before


Once January hit, I was completely disgusted by how I looked. I gained back almost 25 of the 35 pounds I lost before I was pregnant with Elizabeth. I was very hard on myself and was embarrassed to go anywhere because I felt like the only thing that people saw when they looked at me was a super fat girl. Well, I decided to take action once again. I started up some nutrition reading and signed up for exercise classes on campus. After counting calories and doing some exercising, I lost 15 pounds relatively quickly. When I came back from my trip to the Bay Area in March, Jim surprised me with a Body Bugg. It has been the greatest gift he has ever got me. Since using it I have lost even more weight and I am now only 2 pounds away from losing 25 pounds since January, 1. 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight and 4.5 pounds from my wedding weight. I am super excited with my progress and hope to lose another 40-45 pounds by mid august. Here are some before and present pictures thus far.



Present





7 comments:

'Cembers Thoughts said...

congrats!!! its amazing how much easier it is to put on weight than to take it off. looking good.

Kristin said...

Yay! Congratulations! You are looking fantastic. I wanna body bugg!

Debbie said...

you look soooo good! =) I cant wait to see u!!!!!

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work :)

Romulo & Lydia said...

that is SUPER news! i'm so happy for you...you motivate me!

Phil and Jenna said...

Congrats girlie!

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

HOLY COW! I so need your influence in my life. Nice that you could take a class on campus and get a body bugg! We have a YMCA membership and I would go more if Ellie would get through this seperation anxiety phase. They don't let babies cry it out so I basically work out for 10 minutes and hear my name called over the loud speaker! So frustrating! Well, you inspire me! Good job sexy mama!