Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pre-Easter



Today at the park right across the street, Bluffs, the city of Malibu put on an Easter Hoppening. I took the kids and they had a great time despite the picture of the 3 of us. Isaac was able to go on an egg hunt which was more like an egg gather with his buddy Jacob and they were able to pet a rabbit, turtle and a giant snake. They also saw the Easter bunny, danced at the bunny hip hop station and had a great time on the inflatable bounce house. They weather was gorgeous and it made for a wonderful break in our afternoon.











On Friday night we dyed Easter eggs. This is really the first year that we did them because Isaac just wasn't old enough in years past. He had a great time "painting" the eggs in the different colors but had a hard time understanding that the "water" would stain anything. Meanwhile, Elizabeth was trying to help me and put the clothes away and by that I mean take all the clothes that I just folded out of the laundry basket and on to the floor. Oh well. Isaac had a great time decorating eggs and he thinks they taste better too.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

that is the best easter egg hunt ever! I bet they had so much fun!!!

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Vanessa....I want to pick up that little girl of yours and give her kisses all over!! She is the cutest little bug ever! Okay, so I need to call you soon. But I'm coming out June 15th to the 23rd for my little sisters wedding. Ya...she's only 20! Crazy! Then, I'm coming out in August from like the 28th till Sept. 8th or something like that. So...WE NEED TO PLAY!