Friday, July 30, 2010

30 Before 30


I have accomplished two more items on my 30 things to do before I turn 30 list: 1. be the first to ride on Splash Mountain with Isaac and 2. go to the Farmers market at the SF Ferry Building.

We went to Disneyland the other day and Isaac has finally made the 40 inch mark! Jim and I were so excited. I took Isaac on SM for the first time. It is my all time favorite ride at Disneyland so it was fun to share it with Isaac and see it through his eyes. He LOVED it!

While I was in the Bay Area, the kids and I along with my Dad and brother went to the SF farmers market at the Ferry Building. I have been to may farmers markets but I have to say, I really enjoyed this one. I would love to go back with out the kids. The double stroller was very hard to maneuver in the biog crowds and tiny isle spots and stores. There was every type of vendor there along with a local band, which Isaac enjoyed, and some great homemade food by local chefs. To top it off, the
weather was BEAUTIFUL! We spent a few hours there and could easily have spent the whole day. The kids also enjoyed coloring with chalk on the sidewalks in the city. It was a great day and I can't wait to go back.

No comments: