Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nothing in Particular

Jim wanted to give Isaac his annual buzz cut for the summer but of course Isaac and I were a bit reluctant. Isaac doesn't like Jim cutting his hair and even though I think Isaac still looks cute with a buzz, I prefer him to have some hair. This time we let Isaac cut his own hair, for the most part, and he was happy as pie doing it. We told him that he was getting a buzz haircut and he said that it was his "Buzz light year" hair cut. Whatever works, right?


This is Isaac's old hat that Elizabeth found. I think she looks cute in it.

One evening we ventured north on the Pacific Coast Highway and ate at Neptune's Net. We shared one HUGE platter of fried clam strips, calamari, shrimp, scallops, fish, crab cakes and french fries. Isaac LOVED eating the calamari with the tentacles attached versus the circular ones. I think he was pretending he was eating something from the show Bizarre Foods.
Isaac made this mask one day when Elizabeth was napping. This picture makes me laugh.

No comments: