Friday, September 24, 2010

1st Day of School


Isaac had his first day of school for this school year. The both of us have been counting down the days for it to start. Isaac was so excited to go back and see all of his old friends and teachers. Isaac saw a little boy who was crying and he went up to him and said, "Hi. My name is Isaac. Would you like to play with me?" I thought that was just the sweetest thing. The boy responded with, "I just want my Mom!" Isaac didn't know what to do with that response so he just stood there and stared at the boy. A few minutes later Isaac asked me, "Mom, when are you going to go home?" I took that as my exit cue and left. He had a great day!

The above picture is a picture of a car I saw when I was driving around Santa Monica after I dropped Isaac off at school

1 comment:

Becky said...

I can't believe my little boyfriend is all grown up and going to school :) He sounds very independent and outgoing!