Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's Warm Outside









I think spring is here! We are having above normal temps this week and we are really enjoying it! All this week it will be in the 70's and a couple of days ago it was in the 60's. The kids are thrilled, as am I, to be able to play outside! Isaac is missing his wii but when the sun is out, I have a problem with him inside playing video games. Because we just signed up Isaac for a 9 week soccer clinic and Elizabeth for a 9 week multi-sport clinic, I thought I should take out the baseball tee and the soccer goal to get the kids going again. Isaac kept saying he was playing for Team Wisconsin and Elizabeth was just trying to get her coordination together. They are having fun playing sports outside along with playing at the park and riding bikes. (Elizabeth's bike is new.)

No comments: