Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Swim Lessons

After much thought, I decided to sign the kids up for swim lessons. Even-though I get a 50% discount for working at Harbor, I still can't stand the fact that I have to pay for someone else to teach my kids how to swim when I do that as my job! Nonetheless, they are doing FANTASTIC! I think they are willing  to be more risky when someone else asks them to do something. I was a little nervous to see how Elizabeth would do in a class since she is not even 3, but she has surpasses my expectations. When they swim with me, all they want to do is play. Both kids are going under water, getting rings off the bottom of the pool and swimming on their tummies by themselves. I think I will sign up for another session to get them ready for summer. They also think that they are awesome to take swim lessons.

No comments: