Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Getting ready to Leave





During the last few days before we headed to CA for 8 weeks, we had some eventful times. Isaac graduated from 4k which made him super excited for kindergarten in the fall and an even more "big boy. He loved his teacher, Miss Angel, and I am sure will miss seeing his friends this summer.




In between graduation and packing, I ended up severely straining my lower back and got a staph infection in my leg. No Bueno. After one of the 3 doctor's visits I had in a week, I walked in the door to hear Elizabeth in the bath. Before I had walked 2 steps inside, Jim told me before I get mad, to go and look at my camera. This is what I came home to...........

Yes, once again Elizabeth has succeeded in getting into my make-up. Lucky for me she sis not use my tube of MAC lipstick. After a long bath and a thick, red ring in the bathtub, she was finally cleaned. Well, that is her body was clean. She ended up using a TON of my eyebrow wax pencil, I use it to keep my eyebrows in place, all in her hair. How do you get wax out of hair that can't be burned out? Vaseline and A LOT of dish soap to help cut the grease.

No comments: