Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week 1 with the Wuehler's

Not only have we been hanging with the Gordillo's, but we have been hanging with the Wuehler's too. The kids love coming to Grandma and Grandpa's house because they get to play with different toys and play with Uncle Paul and Auntie Jennifer.

Paul had fun playing baseball with the kids out in the front yard


Jeanne set out a pool in the yard for the kids to play with. Daniel tried to keep up with the kids but Isaac and Elizabeth were a bit much for him at times. All the kids had fun in the water. Poor William just wished he could play with everyone too.



The kids also went to the park with Jeanne, Paul, Melanie and Jennifer while William slept and I had some time to "read." I ended up reading a book and the inside of my eyelids. I guess whenever I get a "free, quiet" moment, my body realizes how sleep deprived it really is.


No comments: