Monday, June 4, 2012

Mud Bath

I bought a small pool to let the kids play in since it has been so warm outside. The kids were so excited to fill it up in the morning so it would be warm enough by afternoon to play in.

 It was fun watching them play with their rings and bowls in the nice, clean water. Jim and I left the back door open and went inside for a bit since it was so hot. Jim decide to check on the kids and returned by telling me, "Babe, don't yell at them. Just get your camera." I knew it had to be something good. Jim and I spied on them for 20 minutes silently laughing to ourselves taking pictures with out them knowing.








T
They thought it would be fun to go into our planted garden and get the dirt and rub it all over themselves and then hop into the pool. They made numerous trips back and forth and all the while Elizabeth's swim bottoms kept getting lower and lower until her full bum was hanging out. She didn't even notice. They say that the Romans and early Egyptians would bath in mud to help detox and enhance their skin. I guess the kids wanted the same thing.

No comments: