Thursday, October 11, 2007

I guess I will try this

So it seems that everyone and their mom are now bloggers, so I thought that maybe I should try it.

Isaac is starting to walk which is both exciting and terrifying to me at the same time. He walked all the way from one end of the living room to the front door today all on his own. He has also discovered that he now has the world at his finger tips and much to my dismay, is "discovering" everything under the sun in and out of the house. I am curious to see how it will be at Christmas when he can run and pull off all the bows and ribbon on the packages or play with all the decorations on and off the tree. Needless to say, Jim and I are having fun with it. Isaac has a HUGE personality and is not afraid to show it...even more so now that he is walking.

4 comments:

Dena said...

Hey Vanessa! SUPER CUTE BOY! Of all the people to have a blog- yours will be so fun to read! I'm looking forward to it!

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh that video is so dang funny! I can't believe he is walking already!

Anonymous said...

LOL! What a cutie! The girls thought is was the funniest thing ever.
What a great way to stay in touch!

Love ya
Laurie

Jornal A Pagina said...

Não falo seu idioma, porem posso dizer que seu bloger está otimo. Vocês são dos Estados Unidos?
Visitem o nosso blogger jornalapagina.blogspot.com somos brasileiros do estado da Bahia.
parabéns para quem fez a arrumação deste blogger, muito bom.