Saturday, December 17, 2011

December Fun


I love how Isaac has one ear sticking out.
 We woke up today to snow. The kids were super excited and I think Jim was too. When I drove up to the house after going to the gym, this is what I found. There were 2 cute kids enjoying the snow and Jim, along with the neighbors, outside shoveling.

Elizabeth rocking her "retro" snow suit


One of my favorite pictures

 Tonight was our ward's Christmas party. The kids had a great time playing with their friends and eating a lot of food. Jim and I just enjoyed chatting with people. The primary kids did a musical number for us and for some reason Isaac was a bit reluctant to sing. Elizabeth insisted on wearing make up for the party and by the end of it, it looked like she had 2 black eyes. On the way home we took the kids to look at Christmas lights which they enjoyed and then came home watch some of the "Music Man" and off to bed they went. I think they had a fun day.

How can you not love that cute face



No comments: