Sunday, December 4, 2011

We Love Baby William

 We love Baby William! Isaac and Elizabeth can't get enough of William, much to my dismay. They always want to burp him, give him his pacifier, hold him and even try to help feed him. As much as I am happy that they love him and accept him as part of our family, I sometimes wish they didn't want to have so much to do with him. That way, I don't have to watch them like a hawk when they are around him. Oh well. I would rather have them show their love to their baby brother.





2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love that they so sweet with William! Grant had a tough time adjusting to Jesse, and it was a long time before I could trust him in the same room with him. Grant would come up while I was holding Jesse and start to stroke him all nice like, and out of nowhere start pinching or scratching. Be thankful they love William too much. :)

agirlnamedgay said...

So cute. it looks like the little man is blending in well. and accepting reality, right?!! you look great and i can't believe you're already up and cooking like a mad woman but i shouldn't be surprised at all!