Wednesday, May 7, 2008

NKOTB


For those of you who are my age or a little older, you probably recognize what I am blogging about with the title, NKOTB or New Kids On The Block. Can I just say that I am pee your pants excited about their reunion tour! I know, I know. I am weird and probably a little insane, but NKOTB was the boy band from my time. Come on, I really wanted to grow up and marry Donnie despite my best friend, Jennifer. She liked him too. Didn't you want to marry Donnie or Joey?After so much money spent on buttons, t-shirts, pajamas, cassette tapes concert tickets etc, it only seems to make sense to re-live a little bit of my childhood and do it all over again. Yes, I look at their website and I am even a member of their fan club. I have to admit though, that I am VERY disappointed that the reunion tour has only been announced for the East Coast states and parts of Canada. Come on. Bring the love to the West Coast! Jennifer and I are ready to camp out for tickets just so we can see our junior high heart throbs that were always on the cover of Teen Beat. Do you share the excitement too? Let me know if you do or if I am the only weirdy in these parts.

1 comment:

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

I had cassettes and posters, but can't say I wore their t-shirts and buttons. I am looking forward to hearing them again and interested in what they sound like 15-20 years later. Not sure I'd camp out for tickets though.