Monday, May 19, 2008

Streaker






Isaac loves being naked. He runs around the house naked after his baths and recently the weather has been warm, so he has just been in a diaper. Yesterday, we had our friends over for dinner and it was a warm day. Isaac was playing in the sprinkler, but his diaper was getting a little heavy from the water so I decided to take it off. I think to him, it was freedom. He ran all over the back yard and front yard naked and even into our neighbor's house since her door was open. All of us were jsut laughing at him. He was too funny. He played in the water and the dog all afternoon naked. I do have to say that when it was time to put his diaper back on, he was not to trilled, but oh well. The running around naked season is just beginning . As for the goggle picture, I just thought that was funny.

3 comments:

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

So freaking cute I love that he went into the neighbors house. They probably thought it was the funniest thing ever.

PS you look great!! I can totally tell you have lost weight good for you.

Danielle said...

That is just too cute!! I think all kids would go around nekkid if we let 'em. I'd do it if I was sure they wouldn't pee all over the place. :P

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

look at that cute little bum! He is such a cute kid. Miss you guys so much.