Thursday, September 11, 2008

5 minutes












  • I have learned that all it takes is 5 minutes to have a room turned up-side-down when you have a toddler. Case in point: The other day, I went and bought some things in cases like corn, chili, chicken broth, cream of mushroom soup. You get the picture. (I know that my relief society president will be very happy since she is the "food storage guru of Utah Valley). Anyways, I put them in Isaac's room when he was napping since that is where our food storage is kept. Ghetto, I know. A little bit later in the day when he was awake, the phone rang. I was on the phone for literally five minutes and I find him in his room with all my newly bought cans along with my old ones chaotically displayed all over the room and in baskets. Along with the cans, he decided that he needed to empty out all of his drawers and put his clothes all over the floor . He was very proud of himself when I entered the room. Oh well, what was I supposed to do? I decided to take a picture.

1 comment:

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Looks like a little tornado otherwise known as Isaac is learning how to redecorate his room. Good for you on taking a pic rather than responding with frustration. You'll miss those moments at some point...so I'm told.