Monday, September 22, 2008

BYU 44 Wyoming 0

BYU is 4 and 0 with two of those wins being shut outs! Not bad! I was a little worried about going to the game because the weather was supposed to being thunder and lightening on and off all day. It wouldn't have been stressful if it was just Jim and me, but I didn't want Isaac standing in the rain. Well right before we were headed out the door, the heavens opened and poured sheets of rain down. We decided to go anyway. I packed Isaac a couple of changes of clothes and even a garbage bag that I could make into a poncho if needed. Needless to say, it was not necessary because a couple of minutes before kickoff, the clouds parted and it was sunny for the WHOLE game! What luck! We can't wait to go to the next home game against New Mexico. Hopefully BYU will keep up their winning streak!

No comments: