Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Tramp


Our Bishop's Family has a trampoline in their back yard with the padding and netting all the way around it. Isaac LOVES to go on it with their daughter, Sarah. I think with little kids, the padding and netting is the way to go. Well, after the sealing we headed to Angie's parents house for a luncheon. In the backyard was a big trampoline--minus the padding and netting. Nonetheless, Isaac still wanted to jump. He had so much fun jumping and falling with the other kids there. I wish that I recorded some of his falls because some of them were really funny. I was, however, to worried about him falling off or falling in between the spring coils. He had fun, Mom stressed out a bit. All in all, he had a great day!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

How fun! I'd love to get a trampoline... some day.

JethRobyn said...

So cool, you should get him a mini trampoline and put pillows and padding all around it for him :)

Debbie said...

iSaac is getting so big! i miss you guys so much! someday when we have money i will come visit you! Maybe we can plan a disneyland trip hehehehehehe! I miss you vanessa!