Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ghostly Apparition


Before I start this post, I need to add a disclaimer. I am not an insane, psychotic, delusional or hallucinating person. I don't drink nor do I do any drugs. I was not overly tired or any other excuse that I can think of. Choose to believe my story for yourself for I feel like a weird-y sharing it.

Two nights ago I woke up around 1:30 am. I noticed someone was standing on my side of the bed towards the foot of the bed. At first I thought it was Jim looking for something since I could see an arm scratching it's head and it's face looking down. Then I realized that it was 2 1/2 hours until Jim even got off of work not to mention that he always wakes me up to tell me when he is home. So about that time when I realized it wasn't Jim, my heart started to beat faster, uneasiness filled my stomach and I was panged with not knowing what to do. So I laid there in my bed with my blankets pulled up to my lips and I watched. I watched this thing for 5 minutes. It stayed by my bed and would occasionally move its arms. I was FREAKED OUT!!! I said a lengthy prayer in my heart for this spirit, whether good or ad to please leave and never come back. When I opened my eyes, it was gone.

I know I could have been sleeping and dreamed this or my imagination could have made my eyes see it. But to me, I know what I saw and I do believe that there are good an d bad spirits around us everyday. It is just a matter of seeing them.

5 comments:

Romulo & Lydia said...

Scary!!!!

Stephanie said...

Freaky! Hopefully, it doesn't come back.:) One night, I think I saw my step grandmother when we were at her summer house which was one of her favorite places. Now, when I'm there I'm a little apprehensive about going to the bathroom at night time because I think she might appear again. I haven't seen her again though.

Danika said...

I lived in an apartment with about 5 other girls and every one of us heard a woman calling our name in the middle of the night. Different nights and different times of the night but EVERY one of us heard it sometime while we lived there. She had a friendly voice though, so I wasn't too worried. Still, ALL of us heard her calling our name!!!

Danielle said...

I'm officially freaked out.

My dad woke up one night and looked down the hall and saw a man standing in the living room. They keep a light on in the bay window, so it would have been fairly light in there. He called 911 from his room, the cops came, busted in and searched the house and never found anyone. All the doors were locked and deadbolted and there was no sign of entry.

Freaky scary.

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Okay...so nothing like that has ever happened to me and I pray it never does. I think I'd pee my pants.