Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tag you're it!

These are the rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.

Joys.
1. Cuddling with Isaac
2. My Husband
3. Spending family time with Isaac and Jim

Fears.
1. Something bad will happen to Jim and/or Isaac
2. Not being able to protect my family
3. Failure

Current obsessions/collections
1. working out
2. trying to get pregnant
3. Did I already say working out?

Surprising facts
1. From the last day of my pregnancy to today, I have lost 53 lbs
2. I am organizing my high school class reunion
3. I love college football

I now tag: Lauren, Lydia, Emily, Danielle, Lyndzi

1 comment:

Lyndzi said...

If you tag me...how do I do it? I'm a bit computer illiterate sometimes.