Thursday, January 29, 2009

Belly fat


Anyone who has been pregnant knows that no matter how skinny you are, you will always go through that annoying "fat" stage. You know the stage where people look at you and think, "Is she pregnant or did she just let herself go during the holidays?" Well, that is exactly where I am at right now! I can't wait to actually be "officially" showing so I don't look and feel like I should be mooing everywhere I go. On the upside, I still have been hitting the gym 6 days a week for a hour and a half and have only gained 2lbs according to the doctor. Just for fun, I pulled out my sheet of paper that my old trainer used to recorded my body measurements and thought I should see where I stand now practically three months later since the last measurement was in November. Well, I was pleased to see that all 0f my measurements have stayed the same except my waist which is 4 inches bigger. I was SO EXCITED that my butt wasn't 4 inches bigger!!!! So I guess the gym has been paying off and I just need to keep telling myself only another month or so until I don't look liker a cow anymore.

1 comment:

JethRobyn said...

You definitely don't look like a cow, but I know how you feel. I'm getting sick of the sideways double takes!!