Thursday, January 15, 2009

"No!" (snow)

I was on the phone today and I thought Isaac was in the living room with Jim. I guess Jim thought he was in the kitchen with me because when I ended my phone conversation we both thought it was just a little too quiet and found Isaac. He was playing in his bedroom..not so bad, right? What if I said that he lined up some of his cars on our food storage shelf? Still not so bad. Well what about if I add the fact the he got into a bag of bread flour and put it all over his cars? We walked in and this is what he said, "Look, no! (snow)" He was so proud of himself. Of course all I could think about was that we had to be out the door and I had a child covered in flour and a huge mess to clean up. Well, he was happy that it snowed for his cars but hopefully for my sake it was a freak winter storm that will never happen again!


2 comments:

Danielle said...

You gotta give that kid points for being creative. Heck, he probably thought he was doing you a favor by not bringing in real snow from outside!

Dena said...

That was so CUTE and fun to see! I told my sister to go look because it's totally something our boys would do. Boys will be boys!!!!