Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stupid Hot!

I know that I like to complain about the snow in Utah, especially when it is in April. However, I would love to have the snow right now just so I can stick my bare feet in it. The last 4 days in CA have been stupid hot! Like in the mid to upper 90's hot! For those of you who know the Bay Area, that is very unusual especially for it to be that warm in San Francisco! We went from the snow to this with out a chance to get acclimated. Not to mention it is even more hot for me since I am pregnant and don't have a single pair of shorts to wear. And yes, I have gone to a ton of different stores around here looking for shorts but apparently pregnant people don't want them since no one is selling them. The weather is nice, but I would like a mid to low 70's for a few days. Ahhh, that sounds perfect.

1 comment:

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

hello hottness....speaking of you and California...:) so, I can't believe you have like only 3 mos. left of pregnancy. WOW! How you feeling besides the heat wave? Soooo missing you. I want to be there for Elizabeths home coming like I was for Isaacs. Makes me sad to think about not being able to hold her as a newborn. But so stinkin' excited that you are having a girl!!! Yeah for girls!