Thursday, April 9, 2009

What is BK Trying To Sell?






I am a little confused over the new Burger King commercial. I am not sure if they are trying to sell Whoppers or Sponge Bob products. Nonetheless, I feel it is inappropriate to re-make the Sir-Mix-Alot song,"I like big butts" for this commercial that is for children. Come one. Close ups of girls shaking their butts with squares on them? Really? This a new low for advertising in America. I never liked Sponge Bob but this has turned me off to the Whoppers at good ol BK. The second video is the whole music video where they are also talking about thong underwear.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel exactly the same way about these commercials. Not a fan and not impressed.

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Couldn't agree more. They are way bad.

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Couldn't agree more. They are way bad.

Stephanie said...

I wonder if BK ran this by a focus group first. It definitely doesn't seem like it.