Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brotherly and Sisterly Love

Elizabeth has been wanting to start solids for the past month but besides little bits here and there, she didn't start them until the holidays were over. She has such a strong personality and makes her wants known. The other day I made fish sticks for Isaac to eat for lunch and she was over the top mad that I would not give her any fish sticks. No type of food would pacify her so I was lucky to listen to her scream as if I were beating her because I would not giver her a fish stick.


Isaac had to have his picture taken since Elizabeth was having hers taken, go figure.
She love to suck away on melon. Here she is eating watermelon and probably secretly wondering why I have held out for so long on giving it to her.


I love these pictures of the love and bond that Isaac and Elizabeth have for each other. They can make each other laugh and giggle and they can also calm each other down when the other one is upset and/or crying.




This video makes me laugh because of course I go to take a picture of Elizabeth and Isaac feels that he needs to be in it. Well, Elizabeth wants no part of it and as long as Isaac is by her and/or blocking her view of the camera, she makes it known! After he moved, she was fine.

3 comments:

Danika said...

Funny fishstick story: I craved them when I was expecting Liesel. Actually, I think they were just a way to deliver the tartar sauce which was my REAL craving. Anyway, when I found out I was pregnant with this one we bought a ginormous bag of them. The first time I had them I just didn't like them... no matter how much tartar sauce I put on them. So Brent was left to eat them. Liesel wanted one which he obliged and then she threw up for TWO days. Daycare called us for an emergency pick up and everything. I think I am permanently cured of my craving for fishsticks.

Debbie said...

I wish we could be close by to watch those cute kiddos grow up! We miss u!

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

So funny that they already have started the sibling rivalry and jealousy. The first year of Ellie's life was sweet bliss....she didn't care about having toys taken away from her and didn't care where mommy was or who held her. Since Christmas a new clingyness and anger have emerged within my baby girl. I think she's gonna clock Sydney in the face one of these days.
Miss you all so much!