Friday, January 15, 2010

Celebrity Update

On Wednesday, The Biggest Loser came to Pepperdine to shoot a challenge in the pool. I was able to see Allison Sweeny, the host of BL and the contestants. It was a big production with all the film crew there. The challenge was that the contestants had to dive down and retrieve their colored balls at he bottom of the pool and put them aside. The first team to do that, won. There were 10 teams I believe that were there and I can tell you that they must have asked some teams back because some that aren't on the ranch now according to what is now airing were apart of the challenge on Wednesday. I am looking forward to watching it on tv.

Also, last night we went to dinner at Malibu Seafood on PCH and I had the most delicious Ahi burger but that is not why I am mentioning our dinner. While Jim and Isaac were waiting down in the market for our food to be ready, Elizabeth and I were in the covered patio up on the hill when I noticed an older lady with short brown curly hair that I recognized. She was talking to me out of concern for Elizabeth because she thought it might be too breezy for her, which it wasn't. But anyways, it is driving me mad because I can't remember what I have seen her in or what her name is. I have tried to google it, but I don't have much to google. I wish Jim would have seen her so he could help me.

1 comment:

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

I'm looking forward to watching the Biggest Loser too. Brandon's friend Koli is a contestant on the show this season, the gray team. He is from Santa Rosa too. Brandon and him played football togehter and were in the MTC together too. So, we're excited to see how he does.
you'll have to let us know if you see them around again. miss ya, em*