Sunday, March 23, 2008

Random Fun






Isaac did so many fun things this past week. Isaac and I went to Thanksgiving Point and he rode the ponies and loved looking at all the animals except the roosters. I thought it was funny, but he didn't like it when they crowed. He would start shaking and crying.
Later on in the week, our neighbors, The Slinker Family, invited us over to ride the go cart. Isaac thought it was pretty fun and cool until he saw the young teenagers riding their long boards. Isaac loves skateboards so naturally he gave up on the go cart so he can be pushed around on the skateboard. Who does that? You would think he would rather be on the go cart.
He also had friends over and played at the park this week since the weather has been nice. I am really enjoying it. I hope the weather continues to stay nice since we are all done with the coldness of winter.

1 comment:

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

I absolutely love the new blog look. Glad you got it figured out. I love the pic of Isaac in his sweatsuit with those 80's style glasses on. Will he leave hats and glasses on?