Monday, August 11, 2008

I finished


I finally received my copy of Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer on August 8th! Can you believe it? I pre-ordered from Amazon, which I have always done, and I always have received my books on the release day or the day before but not so many days late! I was annoyed to say the least. Well, I read it and had to finish it before I could do anything else, but I am not sure how I feel about it. I definitely think the third book, Eclipse, was better. I did enjoy this read since I am engrossed in the lives of Bella, Edward and Jacob, but I felt that something was missing but I don't know what. I don't think it was the best book out of the series but I wouldn't go so far to call it a disappointment either. If you have read it, let me know so I can discuss it. I just don't feel right about giving any spoilers away since I know people are still reading it, but I am curious to what everyone thinks. Danielle, it's all yours if you want to borrow it. Let me know.=0)

3 comments:

Romulo & Lydia said...

I'm finished too!

Debbie said...

Helloooo! I read all 4 books in 5 days... im sick I know.. it was like a drug addiction hahahaha! I loved them! IT made me want to be bella.. hehehehehehe... okay I have now repented for that hahahahaha... I am team Edward.. well partly because I remember when I dated this guy and was madly in love with him and he broke my heart into a bajillon pieces and ran it over after he stabbed it.. and through that horrible time I looked to my other guy friends so I can understand the new attachment but if that ex did it for the same reasons Edward did then I wouldve taken him back so its hard to say... pathetic huh hahahaha... so I'd have to say team Edward only because Jacob did you know what with you know who.. muahahahaha

Sarah Junsay said...

I didn't know you were a fan!! I know what you mean about the last book...but I love that it finally has an ending. I hate being left in suspense!